Cekodok Nenas my mom's open secret recipe to share

Cekodok Nenas (Pineapple puff)

This is my family favourite recipe. Dad's fav and mom always made the perfect ones for us when I was young. The recipe is rare and not quite famous as other cekodok.

Here the recipe is for us to share and for you to try. If you do, kindly sadakah al-fatihah for my parents ex. my mom. Thank you.

My pleasure to share the recipe but love to hear your response after trying the recipe. Please let me know at hanrais@gmail.com

Description: Good for afternoon Tea. Best served while still hot/warm. ehmm..hard to stop once you start.
by Haniza Rais on Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 11:03pm

Ingredients:
Nenas potong dadu di rebus - ditoskan (Pineaple diced and boiled, drained the water)
1 bij telur (1 egg)
sedikit garam dan air(1/4 tsp salt & water)
tepung gandum (all purpose flour)
gula halus (powdered sugar to coat)

Steps
Mix all in. Beat for a few minutes. Deep fry till slightly brown. Roll it over powdered sugar to coat while still hot.
Best to eat while still warm. Let me know the results hanrais@gmail.com

bancuh semua seperti buat cekodok biasa. goreng sampai kuning tapi tidak terlalu garing. golekkan atas gula halus..sedap dimakan waktu panas.. our family favourite resepi...sapa dah cuba mesti report hasil nya... kalau tak sedap maknanya tak jadi..jgn mare..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Akhirnya i jumpa jugak resepi cekodok nanas....lamanya tak makan cekodok ni since tadika kemas ( 1982). Dua tiga kali seminggu kami dihidangkan dengan cekodok nanas ni...
Bila my mum tanya apa makanan kat tadika, i jawab cekodok nanas...my mum tak percaya akan kewujudan cekodok nanas ni dan cakap saya ni salah cakap pasal cekodok tu..hehehe

thanx for the recipe...nak masak dan buktikan kewujudan cekodok nanas kat my mum....hehe
Dr Han said…
ehmm..just wonder, do I know you? email me at hanrais@gmail.com tell me the results...thank you..betul..tak ramai yg tau...

Popular posts from this blog

I am the VIP of the journey

Bread & Butter Pudding