Cheesy Chewy Yummy Macaroni & Cheese


Description: Cheesy Chewy Yummy




My pleasure to share the recipe but love to hear your response after trying the recipe. Please let me know at hanrais@gmail.com

My Macaroni and Cheese

by Haniza Rais on Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 7:09am

Warnings: measurement may not be accurate..
I know some may have waited for so long es my neighbors because it took a while to figure out and come up with 'user-friendly' recipe. Simply because I am not sure the exact measurement. All agak agak aje.. 'biasalah 'throw and dump' style.

Boil macaroni with 1 tbs vegetable oil & salt
drain and mix in some butter.Put aside
Ingredients for Gravy
1. Melt 250 gm butter in a pot ..
2. Saute diced onion, garlic, ginger (1 inch) till brown .. this is to add the Malay flavor
3. Add in squid and shrimp (prawn) - up to you the amount needed..the more the merrier ..he he
4. Pour in 2 cans of cream of mushroom and 1 small box of fresh cream (milk will do to replace). Depends on how much gravy you want.
5. Stir in 1 cup of water with 3-4 tbs of flour to thicken the gravy
6. Add in cheddar cheese
7. Add in veggies of your choice . button mushroom fresh will be good, canned mushroom, colorful capsicum(green, red and yellow bell pepper), celery, carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes,
7. once cooked, cut mozzarella into small cubes (lots of this will make the gravy gooey and yummy) and stir in for a bit..long enough to make it melt.
no secret..still do it at your own risk.

Try lah and tell me about it...Then don't have to haunt me anymore for the recipe... he he..

Dear hubby please email this to your friends' wife who has been asking about it...And make copies so that I can pass to the neighbors & aliya's friends ...TQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cekodok Nenas my mom's open secret recipe to share

The Classic Menu of Haji Rais & Hajah Hamidah for Eid (Syawal) since forever...

I am the VIP of the journey