Mom, We Miss You Everyday! Penawar Rindu buat Bonda Tersayang



Mom, We Miss You Everyday! Penawar Rindu Buat Bonda Tersayang

26th of August 1999 - Al-Fatihah  

It has been 13 years. but it seems yesterday. How could I not remember you, when what I see, what I do, reminds me of you. The hole stays in my heart since the day you were gone; despite all the abundant love I received from everybody around me. Life can be rough, making me wish for the one missing source of comfort that I used to have for so many years, that is, no longer available. 

Today marked the 13th year without you around. Not making it easier than ever. We have let you go in peace. We have accepted the fate that we only had you for a short moment. Of course, wonderful great moments that we had with you. Now, only stories to be told to your other grandcucu & your new menantu who are wondering, why I was so obsessed with Uwan. Every single things lead back you. Just because.. you & ayah are still an important part of us. 

If only they knew how it was for us to have you around, especially on this very month of syawal, then only they understand why certain things are not explainable and with no specific reasons. 

I am not replacing your role. I can never be you. I have stopped expecting myself to do things the way you do. Because, I know I cant be another you. But I am so thankful, I have a learned a lesson of life being with you and life without you. 

Sorrow is not the word to describe my loss. When I see you face I see love, I see your dream for us, your unspoken words, your doa for us and our future and your hope for our love for each other as one family. You have touched our hearts. You have one heart of gold that you generously share with us all.  

Hajah Hamidah @Maslira Abdullah 
Though we miss getting your warm hugs and kisses, amazingly, they can still be felt. Something we hold on tight close to our hearts, your love never dies - warm as ever. 

This song, you used to sing for me Penawar Rindu - a lullaby when I was small but your sweet beautiful voice I can still hear as a soothing whisper to my ears.

Ya Allah.. Ampuni dosa bonda ku, ayahku, nenda nenda ku. Permudahkan urusan mereka disana. Rahmatilah ruh mereka & tempat kan mereka bersama org org yg beriman. Terimalah doa kami buat mereka. Jgn lah kami lupa & lalai akan tanggungjawab kami mendoakab kesejahteraan mereka. Muga mereka tenang di sana. 

Ya Allah, Syurga terindah buat mu Bonda. 
As you only deserve the best, my only doa for you, mom... Al-fatihah. 

(Thank you for reciting al-Fatihah and make doa for my mom)





al-fatihah buat Datin







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cekodok Nenas my mom's open secret recipe to share

The Classic Menu of Haji Rais & Hajah Hamidah for Eid (Syawal) since forever...

I am the VIP of the journey