doing what I like..

At my age.. I have nothing to lose to take the risks to  do things as I please. Yup.. I am not that old to some people. but I have used up my quota - 2/3 probably if I could be given extra years till 70. The phrase "been there, done that" really make me feel, if I do wrong now..why not. I ve done series of them in the past. I have tried pleasing people around me, but many are still not happy. If I got reprimanded or hurt by anyone, why not, let it be.. Who has not hurt me, anyway? Almost all.  Because, as I grow older, I have these expectations that people who are close to me should never hurt me..but truth is, they do. I, too, have hurt many people. Not excusing myself, purposely may be not, but being honest with my own feelings have led to my getting into trouble most of the time. Being closed to someone is not a license to be immuned to any hurtful responses. I should not let anything affect my life as a whole. hold my life from going farther..moving on.
Today, I make a pledge. I will only do things I like and if things are not the way I want them to be..let it be. If one is not happy with the way I handle things, I just have to accept it and let it go as they like it. May Allah always be with me in all the choice I make in life. Provide me the wisdom to know the right from wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cekodok Nenas my mom's open secret recipe to share

The Classic Menu of Haji Rais & Hajah Hamidah for Eid (Syawal) since forever...

I am the VIP of the journey