I want my kids to know, it is my choice..

It is my choice to be married to their dad. It is therefore a commitment I made with the support of my both parents who have given us the blessings we need to start this relationship. Tie the knot and begin a family.
It is a decision I made - not done overnight. Not an experiment but a real one. Relationship that grows slowly but surely. Nurtured and developed with conscious mind that this has been what we wanted. A dream we both created and shared. Two hearts that are overlapped and glued tight.
It is not difficult when it is fated. It is such a pleasant experience and I wish all my children will meet someone someday the way I met their dad.
I want them to know, in life, we ll be meeting all kinds of people. It is easy to fall for someone but it is not that easy to know who is the right one. No one knows when the time is right. The right one will come along. Meanwhile seize the day as lots of meaningful things will happen to us if we let them be...I am thankful for such wonderful life with great people around me..

Comments

my world said…
...Za..sy ingat peristiwa sorok bunga bawah tempat duduk kereta...eemm...azman...azman..
Dr Han said…
Jie..he is quite a guy..he can me laugh and cry and then wipe the tears dry..

Popular posts from this blog

Cekodok Nenas my mom's open secret recipe to share

The Classic Menu of Haji Rais & Hajah Hamidah for Eid (Syawal) since forever...

I am the VIP of the journey