letting Go...my City.. Welcoming new friend

the moment has come. all the time everytime this thing happens, I have these mixed reactions. I love all the cars I have had before. they have been great companion taking me anywhere I wanted regardless what mood or feeling I had at that moment..Probably had seen me, observed me with all those moods nice and not so nice mood. Today I have to accept the fact another 7448 have to go.. WMJ 7448 have to go following others BDE 7448 & WGR 7448 . The hardest part is, no replacement of 7448 this time around. It was my decision. It was my choice but deep inside, I am going to miss the number. the number I chose for my first car that made ayah and mak happy because I remembered, it was their first car BR 7448 that had special place in my heart. My childhood ride.
This time, it is different. with heavy heart, I make that decision. Much harder this time. Letting go the Blue Honda City and letting go my favourite number 7448 at the same time. 

All the memories will be there forever. Especially when the dealing initially was made with Ayah's around. He was just excited everytime I wanted to change my car. If all this time, I got your nod, this is the first time, you are not part of the decision. Whatever it is, I am sure you gonna love it as well..

I am gonna miss the boot most. I dumped everything in. was really my second house. My office and my mobile storage. Never care what people say. It was my car. Everything in the car was mine including all those junks. 
I am gonna miss seing my children created their own play house at the back pushing down the back seat, laying down the comforters and main pondok pondok etc. all the way to our destinations - Trenganu or Kelantan. It is with the comfort with great saving to drive daily on NKVE (80 KM min daily) also that has taken me north, south and east. Yup, the mileage tells it all.
I am happy and very satisfied with your services. Time to let you go.. Time to say good bye.
It has been a wonderful ride, loyal friend. Thank you for making my journey daily less hectic despite the traffic.
Patah tumbuh hilang berganti
Yang datang tak kan sama dengan yang pergi
salam perpisahan WMJ 7448
salam perkenalan WVH 400 -  Be nice to me ok..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cekodok Nenas my mom's open secret recipe to share

The Classic Menu of Haji Rais & Hajah Hamidah for Eid (Syawal) since forever...

I am the VIP of the journey