"Looking at her smiling at me" ~ mom-child natural attachment

I always want to rush home to my lil ones.. always..always.. When the first bundle of joy (Aliya) arrived, I never thought I would be that obssessed to her. Hate the long journey(mostly the traffic) home from work. was not very kin to having someone else (baby sitters or maids) take care of my little ones. It was always mom and my sisters even my grandma. Yes all my sisters has been nannies to all my children. So thankful for that.


Send me work anywhere, all the kids need to go with me. So dad must come along. If not, one of my sisters would always be available. Yes.. not even a night. It was the trip to Bario that forced me to leave the kids for the first time with their dad. That was not easy. Then the umrah visit, the international conference in the UK & US. Still not easy. And felt so relieved to be home.


Sometimes, my work requires me to be away. If possible. I would make a day trip to places like KB, KT, Alor Star. First flight in the morning to arrive early at the destination and come back later in the evening.


So today, having Aula sitting on my lap was such a joy.
I created this poem just for her..


"Looking at her smiling at me"

~A Poem for Lil Aula ~

She is so beautiful
Holding me tight, my cloudy day turned bright
Not letting me go, take away all my sorrow
She is so charming
Life is so fulfilling seeing her gigling
grinning white teeth, sweet dimples, cheeky and naughty eyes
waving her soft hair, her small fingers, 
worry free nothing else matters
petite lil creature..just perfect picture
  

Mom
July 19th 2011   (yup it is Nana's bday....noted)

Comments

Zana said…
create ni time bday nana ni..

Popular posts from this blog

Cekodok Nenas my mom's open secret recipe to share

The Classic Menu of Haji Rais & Hajah Hamidah for Eid (Syawal) since forever...

I am the VIP of the journey