seeing a doctor..a friend..

thought of leaving early to work. another important day for the office to have me around. Have got to cancel my CBT workshop I planned to go for this.. Today, ask yourself as a mom, should i just leave my daughter at home with her temperature and go. she have been complaining about her flu since the past few days. . Her watery eyes, stuffy nose and not another athma attack hopefully. Monday at the clinic as expected, so went to another clinic - my friend's clinic so that I also can pay her a visit. Check on me, Doc, might as well. Just wondering why the slight pain on my chest seems to stay with me for the past week. I need to rush to work by the way. I had to be ok. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cekodok Nenas my mom's open secret recipe to share

The Classic Menu of Haji Rais & Hajah Hamidah for Eid (Syawal) since forever...

I am the VIP of the journey