Workshop for English instructors

I was invited to conduct a workshop for English instructors whose English probably were a lot better than mine. Help them discover themselves, the importance of knowing their students well. The aim is to help them help their students learn and love English. Their strengths and limitation explored. Bridge the gap between their them and their differences. Just share some helping skills for helping professionals. Injected creativity in the teaching illustrating my activities are examples of strategies to use in classroom. Help them relate to the world of their students and detach from their on presumptious view of their typical students who seem problematic students. Alhamdullilah they seem to be quite acceptance. I ve learned a lot from this interaction and hope (if not as much I wanted them to) they learn something from my session. Yup... as I said and repeated again and again and will reiterate " English is a medium" anything under the sun can be the content to teach people learn and love English... I miss teaching English...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cekodok Nenas my mom's open secret recipe to share

The Classic Menu of Haji Rais & Hajah Hamidah for Eid (Syawal) since forever...

I am the VIP of the journey