Family counseling


Lecture 1
Today I will start teaching Intro to Marriage & Family Counseling. Lots of theories to discuss but I will have to focus on the reality to family matters. Today, everyone will do mock session exploring the couple counseling (the premarital counseling) the experiences of searching and deciding for partners.

Then another activities of discovering their own family and understanding the dynamic (or lack of it) of the families. expected reluctance perhaps tears in sharing moments but precaution were taken to ensure their readiness to open up & protect/respect their privacy.  

I will have fun...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cekodok Nenas my mom's open secret recipe to share

The Classic Menu of Haji Rais & Hajah Hamidah for Eid (Syawal) since forever...

I am the VIP of the journey