A Poem for my Mom & Dad - Miss you much!

A Poem for Mak & Ayah

Life is tough without you.
Every single day, I wish you're around
Taking care of us and others
It is rough to go thru
Facing all the things without a clue


Sometime I regret 
For I am not being fair 
That you're mostly remembered
When I am feeling despair


Most people found it strange
For making things difficult as it seemed
None exactly knew 
I am doing them for you..just the way you would do


Today.
I am with such a great relief 
Alhamdulillah. I thank Allah for the strengths
I thank Allah for the courage
For easing things out for me
For the support & love I got from people around
Despite all - we managed to get 'em thru 
For the doa, the compliments received


All are because Allah has granted my doa, my wishes
most priceless - Unite the family regardless 


It's the best gift for mak & ayah
May both of you receive the barakah 
For the good things happened 
Thank you for the greatest asset you have left for us
To be shared and remembered forever..


We missed you and always will..
Al-fatihah







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cekodok Nenas my mom's open secret recipe to share

I am the VIP of the journey

Bread & Butter Pudding