The greatest gift - my beautiful kids

Dear love,


I am thankful. When some have none, at least I have you
while individuals are measured based on their looks and intelligence
I have to remind myself, don't look for perfections in you
you are just perfect to my dream, alhamdullilah!

Some life sketch simply painted but pleasant
Bringing all the colors.. Between rainbow and the pouring rain
Telling all kinds stories happiness & sadness


Sometimes I get carried away with the joy expected all the way  thru
Overlooking my role to be nurturing for more potential in you

There are time I was not sure what to do
Questioning why things are not going through
Searching for all the mistakes 
Making our relationship at stakes 

I must remind myself
The gifts I received are so exclusive
A privilege.
I need to uphold close to my heart
Accepting you .. just like you
The unfulfilled expectations not in you but my own.


Telling myself, my gifts I must treasure
Like no other pleasure
Irreplaceable. 
For I am conditioned to love

I must thank Allah
I am chosen to be your mom
For I will never know who I am
My own strengths
the 'Me' in you, I must reflect
Life does not have to perfect.


Having you. 
Loving you. 
Too Good to be true.  

 Alhamdulillah.


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cekodok Nenas my mom's open secret recipe to share

The Classic Menu of Haji Rais & Hajah Hamidah for Eid (Syawal) since forever...

I am the VIP of the journey