If there is anything I can do..

If I am not talking
It's not that I have nothing to say

If I dont cry anymore
Does not mean, the pain is gone

Even if I cry
Where will it lead me to?

If I feel alone
Does not mean no one is around

If I choose to be quiet
May be my words better kept inside than being heard

If I stop to pursue
Does not mean I give up

If I seem to ignore you
I probably dont know what to do

If I cant answer you
May be I choose not to. 
For I know I am not able to do 
anything to get me thru


If I fail to put a smile on you
The way I used to
Tell me what to do
so that 'life' will again revolve around me & you



Sunday Sept 9, 2012

OMBAK RINDU






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cekodok Nenas my mom's open secret recipe to share

The Classic Menu of Haji Rais & Hajah Hamidah for Eid (Syawal) since forever...

I am the VIP of the journey